Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hurt back

It's the start of week 3 and I very pleased with my progress. I am well ahead of the targets for the program.

Weight: 19st lllbs 8oz
Waist: 47 4/8 inches

Week 3 is all about increasing activity. I have already started doing this by going to the gym and walking more than usual. I haven't being going as much as I would have liked but I plan to increase that this week. Unfortunately I have hurt my back. Nothing major, just a pulled muscle. I have been told to take it easy by the doctor. I think it a little unfair that I can walk the northern part of the Pennine Way and not have a problem, but as soon as I start trying to loose weight something like this happens!

Oh well, I'm not going to let it stop me. So I can't do as much exercise this week, well I'll just have to make up for it next week. As long as I keep watching what I eat I'll continue to go in the right direction.

No comments: